March 8, 2014
March 7, 2014
March 6, 2014
March 5, 2014
March 4, 2014
February 14, 2014
- start with you base color and let is dry completely
- apply you nail vinyl stickers in whatever pattern you desire
- apply your second color (or create a sponge gradient like I did)
- Remove vinyls (before you polish dries)
- apply top coat and VOILA!!!
|before I matted it|
February 12, 2014
- Start with two thick coats of your base color
- using you dotting tool, make random dots with your second color choice
- using a needle or toothpick(which i used) connect the dots by dragging your toothpick through each dot (don't lift until you've connected all the dots)
VOILA!!! It's really easy and considering it's abstract art there's really no wrong way to do it!
I used Zoya Renee and Butter London Fruit Machine as my pink bases and Zoya Purity for the hearts.